With this PERFECTION Planning & Styling Service, you will be able to work directly with our talented wedding stylists and coordinators to develop a one-of-a-kind event that is successful, stress-free, and 100% your own. We charge a flat fee for each service so we always work only for you (not a hotel or other vendors) so we can focus on your desires and personal needs and not commissions and percentages.
We always go above and beyond to provide you with the highest level of service possible. We have successfully executed many spectacular weddings here in Penang, Malaysia and we believe our experience, creativity, and work ethic is unmatched. We strive to bring a unique style and high level of creativity to each and every event we coordinate.
In addition to our wedding coordinating and planning services, our planners and designers are available to help with all the creative elements and detailed touches that go into designing a wedding that is truly inspirational. We draw from our background in creative arts, fashion, and international travel to give you the ultimate in one-of-a-kind wedding style.
From flowers to favors and props to attire, we carefully put together an artistic proposal reflective of you as a couple.
We work with you to help you envision the detailed design of your wedding and then, make, purchase, or hire all the specialty vendors, equipment, and supplies needed for your wedding day decor. We organize the cost of flowers, favors, props, furniture, etc. into one proposal making it easy for you to get the look you want without any of the stress!
– Creating your signature wedding design & details:
– Wedding design inspiration presentation to determine wedding design direction (explores design looks & feels)
– Final inspiration board for Client’s approval
– Recommendations and guidance on rental & design vendors
– Pull customized proposals
– Attend design vendor preliminary/planning meetings (actual number based on needs)
– On-going exchange of décor ideas and signature details
– Ensure design cohesiveness; assist with: invitation & paper elements, rental items, props, gown & attire planning, cake design, menu tasting & selection and/or favors/gift planning – Coordinate design sample & mock-up
– Meeting with vendors to finalize design & floral details
– Establish a budget development, prioritization and management
– Location scout for ceremony & reception sites that meet budget and stylistic needs
– Assist with venue selection – will recommend venues based on your desires, will schedule venue visit meetings for you, will attend up to 3 venue visits with you – Pairing you with and securing the right team of vendors
– Identify professional vendors within each category, based on your budget and stylistic needs
– Verify vendor availability and pre negotiate signature value they can provide
PRE-PLANNING ENTREE :
– A minimum of 3(times) in person planning consultations:
* The 1st is a Pre Planning Meeting and is scheduled as soon as you are prepared to begin discussing your wedding plans * The 2nd meeting is no later than 90 days prior to your wedding date
* The final walk thru is to be held between 30 days and no later than two weeks prior to your wedding date
* There is no limit to the number of planning meetings, emails or phone calls
– Assist experienced direction as to how to best allocate the your budget to meet your overall wedding concept
* Assistance in venue selection and reservation
* Assistance with selection on all service providers
* Assistance with logistic & travel management for out of town guest
* Assistance with personal shopping including bridal gown and accessories
* Selection and reservation of hotel accommodations or out of town guests – Coordination and management of all details relating to the ceremony and reception – Organising deposit payments to venue and suppliers as required
– Counsel on tradition of wedding etiquette
– Management of RSVP’s & graphic plan of seating arrangement
WEDDING MONTH ENTREE :
– Wedding day timeline and a personalized itinerary 7 days prior to your wedding date.
– (2-3) times consultation appointments as wedding day approaches (Typically scheduled within one month of wedding day). Meetings are necessary in order to accurately communicate your vision. – Final walk-thru reception & ceremony site and floor plan assistance
– Develop, update & manage on event timeline, wedding day checklist & production schedule (Including vendor set-up and strike)
– Coordinating & review vendor contracts
– Delivery of the itinerary to all vendors and the wedding venues – delivery and explanation of itinerary to bridal party at rehearsal
EXECUTION PHRASE :
– 2 coordinator & 1 site operation manager coordinate & execute flow of ceremony & reception up to 8 hours
– 4 usherer & 4 receptionist at reception site to manage & guidance for the guest arrival seating arrangement
– Oversee all vendor commitments (Table set up, placement of seating cards, centerpieces, favor table or favors set out, decoration of gift table, cake table, photo display table, etc.) – Assisting with distribution and pinning of all corsages, boutonnieres, wedding flowers and flower baskets.
– Lining up and cueing wedding party for processional
– Ensuring you and your bridal party are prepared for post-ceremony formal pictures
– Ensuring you and your families member & friends are prepared for post-ceremony formal pictures
– Facilitate any final payments required for vendors prior to and/or up to the day of your wedding