This wedding planning service is for the bride who has the time and “know how” to plan her wedding but wants an experienced wedding planner to handle all the details on her special day. Our on site coordination service is one of our most popular. All of your planning won’t be in vain because we will ensure everything is as you’ve envisioned. This is the greatest benefit to hiring a wedding planner. Our wedding planning coordinator will manage the entire day, any questions from vendors will come to us and every detail will be seen to by Casa Amore. You will have the time needed to visit with all of your guests and dance the night away with friends and family.
WEDDING MONTH ENTREE :
– Wedding day timeline and a personalized itinerary 7 days prior to your wedding date. Timeline will begin with your wake up call and end with your reception departure and everything in between.
– (2-3) times consultation appointments as wedding day approaches (Typically scheduled within one month of wedding day). Meetings are necessary in order to accurately communicate your vision.
– Final walk-thru reception & ceremony site and floor plan assistance (Client secures location)
– Develop, update & manage on event timeline, wedding day checklist & production schedule (Including vendor set-up and strike)
– Coordinating & review vendor contracts (Client secures vendors)
– Delivery of the itinerary to all vendors and the wedding venues – delivery and explanation of itinerary to bridal party at rehearsal
EXECUTION PHRASE :
– 2 coordinator on site coordinate and execute flow of ceremony and reception up to 4 hours.
– Oversee all vendor commitments (Table set up, placement of seating cards, centerpieces, favor table or favors set out, decoration of gift table, cake table, photo display table, etc.)
– Assisting with distribution and pinning of all corsages, boutonnieres, wedding flowers and flower baskets.
– Lining up and cueing wedding party for processional.
– Ensuring you and your bridal party are prepared for post-ceremony formal pictures.
– Ensuring you and your families member & friends are prepared for post-ceremony formal pictures.
– Facilitate any final payments required for vendors prior to and/or up to the day of your wedding.