FULL Wedding Planning & Coordination Service
This is a full service wedding planning package. We will meet with you at the very beginning and be by your side through the reception.
This package ensures that your dreams will come true without worry or stress. You will be a guest at your own wedding.
From the moment you say “YES”, you can be assured that you will have an experienced wedding planner by your side to help you with every decision. In addition to the typical choices to make when it comes to wedding planning, Casa Amore will help with all types of etiquette issues.
We literally hold your hand through the entire process of planning your dream wedding.
– Establish a budget development, prioritization and management
– Location scout for ceremony & reception sites that meet budget and stylistic needs
– Assist with venue selection – will recommend venues based on your desires, will schedule venue visit meetings for you, will attend up to 3 venue visits with you – Pairing you with and securing the right team of vendors
– Identify professional vendors within each category, based on your budget and stylistic needs
– Verify vendor availability and pre negotiate signature value they can provide
PRE-PLANNING ENTREE :
– A minimum of 3(times) in person planning consultations:
* The 1st is a Pre Planning Meeting and is scheduled as soon as you are prepared to begin discussing your wedding plans * The 2nd meeting is no later than 90 days prior to your wedding date
* The final walk thru is to be held between 30 days and no later than two weeks prior to your wedding date
* There is no limit to the number of planning meetings, emails or phone calls
– Assist experienced direction as to how to best allocate the your budget to meet your overall wedding concept * Assistance in venue selection and reservation
* Assistance with selection on all service providers
* Assistance with logistic & travel management for out of town guest
* Assistance with personal shopping including bridal gown and accessories
* Selection and reservation of hotel accommodations or out of town guests – Coordination and management of all details relating to the ceremony and reception – Organising deposit payments to venue and suppliers as required
– Counsel on tradition of wedding etiquette
WEDDING MONTH ENTREE :
– Wedding day timeline and a personalized itinerary 7 days prior to your wedding date.
– (2-3) times consultation appointments as wedding day approaches (Typically scheduled within one month of wedding day). Meetings are necessary in order to accurately communicate your vision. – Final walk-thru reception & ceremony site and floor plan assistance
– Develop, update & manage on event timeline, wedding day checklist & production schedule (Including vendor set-up and strike)
– Coordinating & review vendor contracts
– Delivery of the itinerary to all vendors and the wedding venues – delivery and explanation of itinerary to bridal party at rehearsal
EXECUTION PHRASE :
– 2 coordinator & 1 site operation manager coordinate and execute flow of ceremony and reception up to 8 hours
– Oversee all vendor commitments (Table set up, placement of seating cards, centerpieces, favor table or favors set out, decoration of gift table, cake table, photo display table, etc.) – Assisting with distribution and pinning of all corsages, boutonnieres, wedding flowers and flower baskets.
– Lining up and cueing wedding party for processional
– Ensuring you and your bridal party are prepared for post-ceremony formal pictures
– Ensuring you and your families member & friends are prepared for post-ceremony formal pictures
– Facilitate any final payments required for vendors prior to and/or up to the day of your wedding